Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I don't hate it after all!

Here's a card I made with the hostess set, "Because I Care."  I really dislike coloring in stamped images and every thing I've tried with this set, up until today, I marked as a failure and sent to my garbage can.  Today I thought I'd give it one more shot and I pulled out my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and my Bashful Blue cardstock and created something I actually like.  As Babe Ruth once said, "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."    

7 comments:

  1. I think it's lovely! But I like this stamp regardless. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you're it! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vanessa! I just started following.
    www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set and you did a terrific job. I just started following.
    www.craftycreations-bysherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card. I am now following you

    www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card. It is my newest fav set!

    I am now just catching up on making comments on the blogs I am now following from Stampin' Connection. If you are not following me already, I invite you to http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just starting to use this set so need ideas. This is beautiful! Following you from SC

    ReplyDelete