Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Awesome opportunity!

This is my tote bag that I purchased from Convention.  You can get it for FREE!
If you've ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, NOW is the time!  From now until October 18th, new demonstrators get a FREE craft tote.  This tote is awesome.  It's big enough to hold lots of stamping & scrapbooking supplies (including your 12x12 trimmer!)  I've seen the tote selling for as much as $85 on ebay.  It costs $175 to become a demonstrator, but you get much more than your money's worth!  Just think, you not only get the bag, but 4 stamp sets, 2 pkgs cardstock, 1 pkg designer series paper, ribbon, 4 stamp pads, 1 versamark pad, 2 markers, stampin mist, snail adhesive, an ink refill and decor elements.  If you add those things together, you see the value of the $175 package.  Click here to download the Starter Kit Order form so you can see what you get for your $$$.  (This gives you an opportunity to plan your starter kit order before you start the online process!)
As a demonstrator, I got to tour the Stampin' Up shipping facility in Utah.

Then there are other perks to being a demonstrator.  You get a monthly magazine with fresh ideas, opportunities to buy merchandise at special savings, opportunities to buy merchandise before it's available to the public, and an online community of other demonstrators for swapping and getting new ideas.  Oh yes, also, as a demonstrator you get 20% off Stampin' Up merchandise.  I'll be honest.  I signed up for that discount and I'm so happy I did.  I love the other perks and I love that I had the opportunity to go to the National Convention.
My downline, Brenda, and I as we got into line to buy exclusive demonstrator merchandise!

If you are interested, or you want more information, feel free to contact me at svzhong@gmail.com.  You can complete your new consultant paperwork online and become a demonstrator TODAY!  There's no waiting involved.  You know all those cute new things you want to buy from the Holiday Mini Catalog?  You could buy everything you want at 20% off!  My recruiting password is:  VanessaZhong.
Just think... YOU could at the National Convention with me (and thousands of other stampers!) next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment