Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kings Circle Holiday Bazaar today

Woo Hoo!  I'm the featured cardmaker this week at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog.  I'm so excited.  I need to call my mom and let her know!  :)  If you'd like to see some of my cards, please visit their blog at
http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/

In other exciting news, today I am participating in my very FIRST craft bazaar.  I have been crafting for weeks to get ready and I still feel like I need to do more.  lol  If you're in the Corvallis area, please come by, visit my booth and offer moral support.  :P  Here's one of the items I made to sell.  It's a kid size pack of playing cards which I turned into a decorative stocking stuffer.   When you pull the ribbon, the pack of cards slides out of the decorative sleeve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment