Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Layered Designer Series Paper

Layered DSP can made a statement all by itself.  I copied this idea from a card design by Anna Griffin.  I love the look.  It's simple and elegant.  It's a little labor intensive to cut designs out of the paper and find matching parts to cut out, however, I love the look.  In person, you can really see the detail of the layers I've popped up with dimensionals.  Those details don't really show in the picture, but try it at home.  I think you'll like the way your card stands out.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Vanessa, but where are the directions for it? And where's the embossing die used? I couldn't find it online....Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing folder is called Framed Tulips. It is number 121809 and is in the Occasions Mini Catalog which ends April 30th. I love that folder, so I hope it continues to be available in the future. As far as directions, I just cut out images from designer series paper and layered them on top of the card. Try it. It's a fun new way to use paper. :)

    ReplyDelete