Thursday, May 5, 2011

Word Play

I've had the Word Play stamp set for some time and I use it often because I think it's so versatile.  I just love having large sentiments to put onto a card.  I made this card using dsp that will be in the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.  Just a little paper and that big Word Play stamp, make it super easy to make cards.  This is a card I'm taking to convention this year as a swap.  Shhh.. it's a secret, so don't tell.  hehe

You, too, can enjoy the Word Play stamp set.  It's 30% off this month in honor of National Scrapbooking Month.  The wood mount set (120308) is now $29.37.  The clear mount (120651) is only $20.27.

I'm also doing something extra for National Scrapbooking month.  If you sign up to join my team as a demonstrator this month through my website, I'll send you your choice of either of these sets for FREE!  In addition to my promotion, Stampin' Up is offering the Digital + Starter Kit at a discount of $122.50.  New demonstrator applications must be completed on my website before May 31, 2011 to qualify for the discounted rate plus the free stamp set.  To sign up go to my website at http://vanessa.stampinup.net and click "Join now."  After you complete your online registration, email me at svzhong@gmail.com and let me know whether you'd like Word Play in wood mount or clear mount.

Here's what you will receive in your Digital + Starter Kit:  (Note that it is customizable so if you want to select different stamp sets or card stock you can, as long as the value is the same!) 
Fine Print:  People become Stampin' Up demonstrators for many reasons.  Some do it just to get a discount on their own supplies, while others do it as a business in order to make a little extra money.  When I began, I did it as a hobby to get my supplies at a discount, to get to go to the national Stampin' Up convention, to get the chance to pre-order things before they are available to the public, and to get the Stampin' Success monthly demonstrator magazine.  Since signing up my focus has changed some because I'm now using this as a business to earn some extra spending money.  My point is that the choice is yours.  I will never pressure you to sell more.  I understand if you just want a discount!  Also, in order to stay active as a demonstrator you will need to have $300 in sales each quarter (or $100/month.)  Those figures are before your 20% discount.  By signing up in May, you will have until the end of the following quarter to meet those sales minimums (so until September!)  If you don't order at least $300 retail before the end of September, you will become inactive.  There is no penalty to quit, so if you just wanted to get the demonstrator kit and then never place another order, that's fine.  It's ok.  I'm happy to have you return to being a customer if you no longer want to be a demonstrator.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment