Saturday, November 5, 2011

Albany Christian School

I had a great evening at Albany Christian School's Vendor Fair and Bunco Event.  Not only did I meet some nice folks, but I even won one of the bunco prizes!

Thanks to all who visited and shopped at my booth.  If you meant to sign up for my monthly newsletter, but didn't indicate that on the door prize form, please email me at svzhong@gmail.com and I'll be happy to add you.

I drew the winning entry for the door prize and I'm pleased to announce that the winner of the free Stamp-A-Stack class is.....
(...insert drumroll sound here....)

Melissa A.  

Melissa, I will also send you an email confirmation.

For those of you who didn't win, keep in mind that you may still attend.  The Stamp-a-Stack costs only $12!  You'll make 12 cards which makes it an awesome deal.  If you want to register, please let me know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment