Monday, November 21, 2011

My Top 5 List!


I stayed up late to see what items would be included in the big sale.  There are 2 items on sale for 24 hours only.... the Simply Scored tool, which would be a great addition to any craft room, and the Cookie Stamps for those of you who love to bake.  (And here's an insider secret... there will be new covers with different images for those cookie stamps coming early next year.)   

Then there are the other items.  The sale ranges from 20-60% off.  There are lots of great things, but I thought I'd just share my TOP 5 LIST.  These are the ones I'll be adding to my order!

1.  Ribbon Bundle (item 129035)  $22.26
I love the scalloped dots ribbon and this way I can get four rolls in colors I love (black, chocolate chip, old olive, and cherry cobbler.)

2.  Glimmer Brads Bundle (item 129034) $10.40
I love the sparkle of these brads and here's a way to get 3 color assortments (basics, brights, and subtles) for a low price.  Not only will these look great on my holiday cards, but on other projects throughout the year. 

3.  Winter Post stamp set (item 111780) $13.48
I was excited to see this set included in the sale since it's one I've always wanted to purchase.  I love the vintage feel, plus that "post card" stamp could be used year round. 
4.  On Your Birthday stamp set (item 111664) $16.98
This is a versatile set that I've loved for a while, but never managed to purchase because the normal price is $33.95.  Now I can afford to splurge and get it while it's such a good deal. 
5.  Perfect Punches stamp set (item 120516) $10.77
This stamp set is great because it coordinates with punches so you can easily stamp, punch, and add greetings to your project.  At less than $11, this sale makes it a steal!
These are just my personal favorites.  Take some time to look through the lists and see what things you love most.  You can place your order online or call me (if you're local) and I'll place the order for you.  I'll be ordering at 9 PM pacific time on Monday, November 26, 2011.  (Obviously, if you're ordering the 24-hour items, you won't want to wait until the 26th.)  If I've received your order by that time, I'll combine all the orders to save on shipping.  Also, if you're ordering online, remember that orders over $50 quality for my shipping rebate which will help you save even more.

As you're shopping, please note the the item numbers of the sale items are different than their non-sale counterparts.  Be sure to add the item to your cart while looking at the Holiday Extravaganza section to get the correct price.  If the price in the cart seems like the regular price, then the wrong item number has been added.  And finally, when I logged on early this morning, I only saw the original prices listed until I added the items to my cart.  Hopefully, Stampin' Up will fix this glitch before most of you are awake.  :)

Happy Shopping!
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment