Friday, January 6, 2012

In with the New: Occasions Mini

The new Occasions Mini Catalog went live on Wednesday.  I love so many of the new things and because of that I spent way too much money and even asked Santa for more.  (Santa said, “You already have stamp sets.”  He just doesn’t understand.  lol) 

One of my favorites in this catalog is the Apothecary Art stamp set with the coordinating framelit die.  (I wish all my stamp sets had coordinating dies or punches so I would never have to use my scissors!)

This was the “starter” card.  I colored the image with pastels, cut it out and layered it onto the card.  Even though it has flowers, I think the blue & brown color scheme would make it good for a masculine birthday.

  IMG_1963

This one was stepped up because I watercolored the image with watercolor crayons and used one of the new Designer Cuts cards.  I added a little tag stamped with an image from Itty Bitty Bits and some ribbon.  I think the laser cut card makes it look much more feminine.   

IMG_1960

2 comments: