Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sale-a-Bration is ending soon

It’s hard to believe that this year’s Sale-a-Bration is almost over.  When I look back over all the items I got during this promotion, I think I liked the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper the best.  I used it often and I wish it would be carried over to the new catalog.  It’s so versatile and the colors are just beautiful.  I used it on 2 of the Stamp-a-Stack cards earlier this week.  One was done with Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, and Pool Party cardstock and with the Everyday Enchantment Stamp set.  I made a body for my Beautiful Butterfly cutout with a little safety pin from Vintage Trinkets and tied it with a little Linen Thread.  I don’t think the photo captures the beauty of the card.  It’s one of the favorite cards I’ve made all season. 

IMG_2164 

The other is an Easter card with the Everybunny stamp set.  I stamped the bunny image on vellum cardstock and colored it on the backside.  That way it looks soft but it’s less messy than doing watercolor.  I backed it with vanilla cardstock to let the color show through nicely.  I used the Pool Party and Peach Parfait colors for this card. 

IMG_2165 

If you didn’t get this designer paper and would like it, there are still 2 days left to order.  And remember, it’s free with a $50 order, plus your $50 order with me will qualify you for my shipping rebate. 

Happy Stampin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment