Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summer Smooches

This month brings some new items to us as a preview for the 2012-2013 catalog that will be coming out in June.  The new Summer Smooches suite of products are bright and cheerful and lots of fun.  I used the new designer series paper and the new daffodil delight seam binding to make this card.  I combined it with some whisper white, daffodil delight, and island indigo cardstocks for a fun card.  Finally I used the Button Buddies stamp set (from the current catalog) as my image.  I didn’t have any daffodil buttons, so I left it plain.  This just proves that you can use Button Buddies without buttons!  hehe       

IMG_2154 

On another note, thanks to all of you who put in last minute orders for the end of Sale-A-Bration.  I appreciate it and I will even get a couple of free stamp sets from Stampin’ Up because of the sales I made this month.  I appreciate each and every one of you!  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment