Monday, April 2, 2012

Talented Customers!

I received a gorgeous card in the mail today.  Honestly, I’m even a bit jealous because I didn’t come up with this idea.  I instantly felt inspired to copy this one!  The card was created by Joyce F. who is one of my online customers.  I’ve never met Joyce in person, but we’ve communicated through the mail and online for a while now.  I’ve received cards from her in the past so before I even opened the envelope, I knew I was in for a treat.  Wow!  This is just so pretty and springy.  I think the colors are Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Soft Suede.  The stamp set is the hostess set, Up in the Air, with the “think Spring” sentiment added.  I love it.  I love the colors because they remind me of the “preppy” colors I wore many years ago when I was in high school.  They work so well with that image.  Thanks, Joyce, for the inspiration.  Smile 

IMG_2186

No comments:

Post a Comment