Thursday, May 31, 2012

Make a Cake!

This is a tutorial for a peek-a-boo card using products from the 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalog.  The ladies who attend my Open House will be making the same style card with a different stamp set.  I’ll be sure to post an image of that one in the next couple of days so you can see the versatility of this technique. 

Speaking of my Open House, I hope if you’re local that you’ll stop by.  I’ll be “open” from 11:30AM until 6PM.  I’ll be taking orders and will enter those on the Stampin’ Up website after the event ends.  And, as a reminder, the Stampin’ Up ordering system will be down until Noon (MT.)  No orders may be placed online during that time.  It just gives you a little extra time to get your wish list made.  Smile

Happy Stampin’

1 comment:

  1. Your peek-a-boo card is AMAZING! TFS! hugs, Bev
    I hope your Mom is having a great trip. So cute.

    ReplyDelete