Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

The purpose of all war is ultimately peace. -Saint Augustine

arlington

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the men and women who fight for me and for my country every day and to honor the memory of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice.  This is one of the reasons I support Operation Write Home.  I may not be able to do anything to thank those who died for our country, but I can show my appreciation to those still serving.  Making cards for our troops is the least I can do considering all they are doing for me.  You, too, could help our heroes keep in touch with home.  Do you have a bunch of card samples you’ve made and no one to give them to?  Have you been saving cards you’ve made for years and your stash is taking over your craft space?  If so, please consider sending them to Operation Write Home.  They will accept any amount, be it large or small and you don’t even have to include envelopes.  Every card matters, so for more information visit:  http://www.operationwritehome.org.   

No comments:

Post a Comment