Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Peek-a-Boo Card

Remember the video I had on the blog last week about using the Make A Cake stamp set to create a peek-a-boo card?  Well, I made another one with different designer paper and a different stamp set.  This card uses the hostess set, Happy You, with Floral District designer paper on Daffodil Delight cardstock.  It also uses a new stitched ribbon.  The card looks different, but I made it the same way I made the Make a Cake variety.  It’s easy!  It was one of the make & take cards at my open house and I think everyone agreed that it was a fun card. 

IMG_2356

IMG_2362

Try making it along with the video.  Your friends will be impressed when you present them with a card like this! 

On another note, the product shares I mentioned earlier are starting to fill up.  Not only is it great to have such a variety of ribbon, but think about the possibilities of using the designer paper.  This card only used a small 1” strip.  With just one 6” square of designer paper, you could make six greeting cards this way!  Now you see why the shares are filling up!  The ladies who ordered the shares will be getting 94 squares of different papers.  That will make a ton of cards in many varieties!  Let me know if you want to participate and I’ll add your name to the list.

Happy Stampin’!

1 comment:

  1. Must try this card - it would be great for a kids bday! Found you on SC, just began following your blog. www.porchswingcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete