Thursday, June 28, 2012

Coming Soon!

IMG_2387

Have you ever purchased something only to find it on sale a week later?  I hate that!  I was thinking of that and of the upcoming Stampin’ Up promotion and thought I’d share this with you a little early.  The bottom line:  Don’t buy from me until next week!  It’s not that I don’t want your business… I do!  It’s just that if you wait until July you can get a great stamp set for very little $$$. 

IMG_2389

Here’s the deal:  From July 1-31, 2012, you can get a special stamp set valued at $20.95 called “Reason to Smile” for only $5 when you order $50 or more in other merchandise.  It’s a cute floral 2-step stamp set.  I used it on both the cards I’m featuring today to give you an idea of the versatility.   

My first card was made using the full flower and the blossom.  I stamped the blossom onto First Edition Specialty dsp and then stamped the full flower onto very vanilla carstock. 

The 2nd card was made using the blossom, again, plus another cute little flower from the set.  I paired it with the Birds of a Feather dsp. 

The cards have entirely different styles despite using the same stamp set. 

Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with this stamp set!!! Just stopped by from SC - hope you stop by http://www.lauraleestamps.com and Follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete