Sunday, June 24, 2012

June Takes the Cake!

IMG_2364

I’m not sure what happened to the month of June, but it’s quickly moving on.  There is still time, however, to take advantage of the June new demonstrator promotion.  When you join my “Online Stampers” team and become a demonstrator for only $99 this month you get:

*$125 in merchandise – You pick the items you want, including things like ink pad bundles. 

*Make A Cake stamp set – I made the video of the peek-a-book card done with that set.  Plus the card I’ve shown today was also made with it. 

*Patio Party designer series paper – Fun paper that I used with the Make a Cake stamp set.

*Business supplies valued at $65.

*Free shipping on your kit.

*Me as your advisor, mentor, & Stampin’ Up information geek – Seriously, I’m here to help, whether you want to build a business or just want to save 20% on all your personal stamping supplies.

If you have specific questions or just want more info, feel free to contact me at svzhong@gmail.com

MainAd_RecruitPromo_Cust_June0112_US

1 comment:

  1. cute card, I love that stamp set
    I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete