Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Many Birthdays

IMG_2368

Wow!  So many of my friends were born in June & July!  I have gotten behind on making birthday cards, so I’ve been trying to catch up.  Unfortunately I was in such a rush to get the cards to the recipients that I didn’t take photos of them for the blog.  (Sorry!  I will try to do better.)  I did, however, do a quick card that has more of a masculine feel.  This one uses Bring on the Cake set, my new favorite – Distressed Dots (I have been using it on everything lately!,) and a little piece of the World Spectacular paper.  Those elephants are just so darn cute!

Best wishes today to my friends, Anne & Robin, who were both born today.  Also, belated wishes to Diane who had to wait a week to get her card from me.        

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment