Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Two to Share

IMG_2372

I have 2 cards to share with you today.  The first was one I made at my friend & downline’s house.  Peggy designed this card and I think it’s super cute.  I love the colors, but then again Crumb Cake is one of my favorites.  Peggy actually designed 3 cute cards for her class, but for some reason I was too busy talking and had only finished one at the end of the 2 hours.  Next time I’ll do better!

IMG_2373

The 2nd card was my attempt at a new technique.  I saw a card made by Betsy Veldman with a technique called bordered sentiments.  In essence, you stamp a sentiment on a piece of cardstock.  Then you draw lines above and below it with a marker.  You mask off the area between the lines and then stamp your images all around it.  I think it’s a great technique, but I evidently need some practice because my images didn’t land right against my lines.  I’m going to practice until I get it right! 

Happy Stampin’-

No comments:

Post a Comment