Thursday, July 26, 2012

Floral Inspiration

I love floral stamp sets.  Most of the sets I own are a flower of one type or another.  For today’s share, I thought I’d let you see the swaps I got for 3 different floral stamp sets.  I own these 3 sets, so now I can case some really pretty cards!  (There are more floral cards made with more sets, many more, but we’ll save those for another posting.)

This first card using the Blooming with Kindness stamp set (pg 87.) 

IMG_2680

Several swappers used the Field Flowers set (pg. 78.) 

IMG_2684

IMG_2683

IMG_2682

IMG_2681

Three swappers used Elements of Style.  (I used this set last year for my swaps and I still love it!)

IMG_2679

IMG_2677

IMG_2678

I’ll have more florals for you later on.

Happy Stampin’!

1 comment:

  1. The "My thoughts are happiest when you're in them" is a great sentiment for a card! I need to keep that in mind for making some. I'm a new follower and I just love your projects!

    ReplyDelete