Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Primrose Poppies

IMG_2399

As soon as I saw the new catalog, I knew I needed the Pleasant Poppies stamp.  It’s a large background stamp which lends itself well to quick cards.  I stamped with Versamark onto Pink Pirouette cardstock and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I watercolored the poppies with the new in color, Primrose Petals, and used a Certainly Celery marker for the stems.  I punched out a sentiment from the Trust God stamp set and placed it onto of a piece of Primrose Petals cardstock cut out with the middle size of the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits (I didn’t even have to punch out all those little pieces since they’d be covered anyway!)  Finally I added a Pink Pirouette bow. 

I used a lot of products on the card, but I think it was worth the effort.  I love how it turned out and I think it’s a card I’ll use often with different color schemes. 

Happy Stampin-

No comments:

Post a Comment