Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Cute Halloween Project

Spookytray

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I was super excited when I saw the Stampin’ Up promotion for August.  If you’ve ever thought about signing up as a demonstrator, now would be a good time.  For $99 you would get to select $125 in merchandise as your kit.  (It’s your choice!  You can pick any items you’d like!)  Then you’ll also get the supplies (worth $60) and instructions to make this cute project for FREE!  (PS – When I recruit I get the project for free too, so I’d love it if you’d sign up, even if it’s only for a month or two.  lol) 

Here’s an image of the free stuff you’d get in the kit.  The picture shows both clear mount, as well as wood mount stamps, so you could select which stamp set style you prefer.

Spookykit

Let me know if you’d like to join my Stampin’ Up team. 

 

Also, I have drawn 3 winners for the Designer Series Fabric giveaway.  (drumroll please…..)

Congratulations to:

Sharon, FL

Andi, CA

Karen, OR

Please contact me with your shipping address so I can mail your fabric!  Thanks for participating.

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment