Sunday, August 26, 2012

Flight of the Butterflies

I love butterflies!  My name (Vanessa) actually means butterfly, so I think that has something to do with my love of the insect.  Butterflies have become increasingly popular as objects on crafts and Stampin’ Up has embraced this trend by offering numerous stamp sets, punches, and die cuts featuring butterflies.  Many of the convention swaps had butterflies on them.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Check back later this week for another set of beautiful butterfly cards. 

IMG_2775

IMG_2780

IMG_2777

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa! I also have a great fondness for butterflies! My daughter' s name is Vanessa. When I was pregnant, a butterfly landed on my belly. We picked the name Vanessa because my husband and I loved the name. We didn't find out it meant butterfly until after we named her! Freaky, huh? I enjoy your artwork very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny that you named her Vanessa without even knowing about the meaning. I bet she's like me and loves butterflies too!

      I've got more butterfly cards to share later this week so come back and visit again soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the flutterby Vanessa!
    I'm one of your blog followers and I'd like to invite you to visit our new Color Challenge Blog. http://colormebeautifulchallenge.blogspot.com/ My friend, and I have been working on this new blog for over a month. Please come meet our new design Team on Friday August 31 and check out our new color challenge blog! We will throw out our very first color challenge this Saturday, September 1st!!
    I'd love to have you come play along with us!

    ReplyDelete