Monday, September 17, 2012

Card Buffet

IMG_2838

I held my first Card Buffet on Tuesday night and I think it went well.  It was a little different than my normal Stamp-a-Stack in that the participants were able to select the cards (from 12 available varieties) they wanted to make.  They could make as many as they wanted!  I’ll be doing the buffet again on Tuesday, October 9th at 6PM.  If you’re local, I’d love to have you join us! 

IMG_2771

This was one of the cards we made.  This one will now be “retired” from the buffet circuit and will be replaced by a new selection next month.  That’s the great thing about the buffet.  Some of the cards retire, while others return the following month.  I think that takes away the stress of feeling like you have to make ALL the cards in one night. 

1 comment:

  1. like the idea...very informative and helpful for me..thanks for sharing.Order Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete