Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Color Me Beautiful Color Challenge

colors1

Paper crafting challenges are new to me, but there’s a first time for everything!  I used all of the colors in the challenge.  Wow..that’s a lot of colors!  I did a very non-traditional fall card with the French Foliage stamp set.  I stamped an assortment of leaves onto Naturals White cardstock.  I found the Limeade to be a little too much for the other colors, so I stamped into the limeade, stamped off on scratch paper, and then rolled the edges into the Basic Gray to soften the green.

IMG_2811

Have a blog and want to participate?  You can find the challenge at http://colormebeautifulchallenge.blogspot.com/ 

Happy Stampin’ 

10 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! Wonderful use of all of the colors too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Color Me Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to use this set with these colours but they look amazing! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh How pretty! I really like how you incorporated all the colors in your design & the way you used this set in a non-traditional way! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Color Me Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I am sure I will be CASEing this!! Great job with all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this card! I love these colors for leaves! Who would've thought? Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along at CMB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I just ordered French Foilage after using it at my Upline's house. I can't wait to show her what you did with it!! Love the embossing on the leaves too:) Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the technique to tone down the lucky limeade and the embossed leaves as an embellishment! Now I can't wait for the real leaves to turn!! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those leaves on the side are the perfect compliment to this beautiful card. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Vanessa! I would not have thought of purple leave, but these are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vanessa, this card is just stunning! I love the choice of stamp set and especially like those embossed leaves! So nice!

    ReplyDelete