Thursday, October 18, 2012

Apple Cider Slider

I wanted a “manly” looking thank you gift for Mike, our air conditioning repairman, so I made this one.  I like the how the black, gray, and more mustard make the card look like fall without looking too much like Halloween.  (I love Halloween, but Mike may not.)  I also like how the designer paper not only has a masculine image, but also matches the cider packet. 

IMG_2848.  

IMG_2849

I used the Tiny Tags stamp set on the pull tab (sorry, that punch is retired.)  I used Sassy Salutations for my greeting and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. 

I’m going to Portland this weekend for the Scrapbook Expo.  I’m looking forward to seeing some new ideas that I can bring back and share with you all. 

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment