Friday, November 16, 2012

Who’s Ready for Christmas?

‘Tis the season!  I apologize for being AFK (away from my computer keyboard) for the past couple of weeks.  I was super busy with a holiday craft fair, as well as my local classes.  My local customers have had an opportunity to get a jump start on their Christmas cards, but I’m sure they still have more to make.  I have some Christmas card ideas to share today, but first I wanted to go over things you might have missed during my absence. 

1.  The Free Inkpad promotion is still going strong until December 15th.  You can earn a whole set of ink pads 2 ways:  (1) Sign up as a demonstrator or (2) Have a workshop with $450 in sales. 

2.  An Online sale is coming soon.  Beginning on Monday, November 19th and running until November 28th.  I know the deals will be up to 50% off, but I have no idea what will be on sale yet.  There are Doorbusters on the first and last days with items such as the Big Shot and the set of acrylic blocks discounted 20%.  Be sure to log onto my website on Monday to see what deals you can score! 

3.  Want to be a demonstrator?  Now would be a good time.  Not only do I have the new Spring catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalogs in my hand, but demonstrators can begin pre-ordering from those on December 1st.  One of my good friends contacted me about the best time to sign up and when I started looking into finding her the best deal here’s what I discovered:

a.  Sign up as a demonstrator for $99 before December 15th and get a free $49.95 set of ink pads.  Then select $125 worth of merchandise of your choice.  If you signed up the week of the Online sale, you could get more for you $$$ if they offer sale items you want.

b.  Place your first demonstrator order between December 1st and December 15th.  Demonstrators get 30% off their first order over $150, so a $450 order would be only $315!  Preorder items from the new Spring catalog plus items from the other current catalogs.  If you order $450 in merchandise, you’ll get another free set of ink pads.  In addition, you get one Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 spent.. so you get NINE free items from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Finally, you would get $65 in Hostess benefits to spend.  Obviously this scenario is for those customer who want to get a lot of supplies at a great discount.  But even a modest order of $150 would still get three free sale-a-bration items and would still get the 30% discount on the first order. 

If you’re interested in anything I’ve mentioned, I’m happy to help. 

IMG_2479 

What a great gift idea!  You can use an inexpensive mug from the dollar store or even a thrift store and fancy it up with fabric.  Then add some treats decorated with cardstock.  I’d love to receive something like this. 

IMG_2504

I love the Greeting Card Kids set and the simplicity of this card.

IMG_2540

An easy card when you realize you can cut out all the ornaments at the same time by lining them all up and running them though your cutting machine.  Again.. cute and so easy!

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment