I’m happy to be home after our vacation. I still can’t believe we drove from coast to coast. I get tired of being in the car just going to the airport, but somehow I managed to tolerate much longer drives this time. I will say, however, that I’m not planning on driving anywhere any time soon. lol
Now that I’m back, it’s time to get back to business. I received my preorder from the new spring catalog, so I’m anxious to start playing with my new stamp sets and accessories. It might just take me a few days to get back into the swing of stamping something decent enough to share.
Also, getting back to business means I am sending out the shipping rebate checks. Thanks so much to all of you who ordered while I was away. Unlike having a “normal” job, Stampin’ Up does not give me paid vacation when I’m away, so it was nice to continue to have a little income while out of town. I’m mailing the checks today, so be on the lookout for them in the next week or so.
PS – This just in…. New items have been added to the Clearance Rack. Go, Go, Go… before they are gone!
We've added 15 more products to our Clearance Rack Blitz! See the list of newly added products below:
- Neutrals Flower Brads
- Regals Flower Brads
- Subtles Flower Brads
- Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon
- Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon
- Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
- Artichoke 3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon
- 2010-2012 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
- 2011-2013 In Color 12" x 12" Textured Cardstock
- Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper
- Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper
- Well Worn Designer Series Paper
- Beau Chateau Side Notes
- Sweetest Stem Embosslits Dies
- Flower Burst Embosslits Dies