Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Wow!  I think the older I get, the faster the years seem to pass.  2012 went by in a flash!  Last year I resolved to scrapbook more and to start exercising.  Well, I think I only did a few scrapbook pages all year long, so I pretty much failed at that goal.  This year, I have high hopes I’ll get my photos out of the camera and into an album to enjoy.  However, I did better on my other resolution because I did start walking.  I hate exercise.  My goal for my adult life was to be a couch potato, but my doctor felt that wasn’t a good plan.  I didn’t start my daily walking routine until April, but I can tell a big difference in my life since then.  I lost some weight, but more importantly I feel better.  Some days I still don’t want to go walking, but I force myself to do it anyway.  Like today, for example, when it was in the low 30s and SO cold out.  I bundled up and went anyway.  In 2013, I plan to continue that routine.  I’d also like to go back to eating healthier.  I was doing pretty well until November and then I seemed to decide I needed to eat anything within reach.  Let’s hope I find some willpower when it comes to eating sweet treats and instead make healthier choices in 2013.

IMG_3149 

I used 2 of the single stamps to make this card.  I think the Bold Snowflake is versatile and will work it’s way into my winter crafting for years to come.  I love how it coordinates with the Blossom punch.  I also used just the words from the New Years stamp.  I don’t usually do cards for New Years, but this is a good one to have just in case I need it. 

I am still struggling with “stampers” block.  Wonder how long it will be before my creative juices start flowing?  Stay tuned to find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment