Friday, January 11, 2013

Pretty Flowers

Today is my birthday and my parents surprised me with a pretty flower arrangement.  I’m not at my best today because I’ve come down with a sinus infection, but this really brightened my day. 

IMG_3182

In Stampin’ News, I just found out that Stampin’ Up is starting a program with a monthly project kit.  I’m really excited about it because I’m always looking for new ideas.  Having a kit with all the supplies I need to make a project means that I can make cards even when I’m not feeling particularly creative.  Plus I think it would be fun to get a surprise in the mail from Stampin’ Up every month!  Here are the preliminary details:

  • Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
  • Each kit gives you and your customers a 30-minute creativity escape.
  • We will ship your kit on or around the 15th of the month.  
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
  • A membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
  • There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly membership at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
  • Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try it for one month.

I *think* we can begin signing up on Monday, January 14th, so I’ll post more info here after I have confirmation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment