Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Roll Tide!

IMG_3178

Last night I watched the national championship football game since my favorite team, the Alabama Crimson Tide, was playing.  I’m so excited they won!  I remember how much fun I had going to the home games when I was a student there & at that time the team really wasn’t doing so well.  It’s nice to see them finally on a winning streak. 

For this card I used the Blue Ribbon Stamp set.  (I think it’s only the 2nd time I’ve pulled this one off the shelf…maybe I should use it more!)  I used the new oval framelits from the Spring catalog to make the football & the Brushstroke alphabet set, which has been retired for a long time.  Cherry Cobbler was a nice “crimson” color for this project & the Soft Suede made a perfect football. 

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment