Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-a-Bration is Here!

It’s the most wonderful time of the Stampin’ year!  Sale-a-Bration official begins today and continues until March.  With every $50 you purchase, you earn a free Sale-a-Bration item.  This year the items include a variety of things like stamps, a punch, embossing folder, embellishments, & paper.  There is something for everyone!  You may order online through my website or if you’re local, just call and tell me what you’d like.  Happy Shopping!

IMG_3193

I used the Vintage Verses stamp set (which is one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration sets) and combined it with Twitterpated DSP, Basic Gray, & Riding Hood Red cardstock.  I also made my own color of pink cardstock.  This designer paper coordinates with Blushing Bride, which is a retired color.  I don’t have it anymore, but I wanted something similar.  I used Pink Pirouette and lightly sponged Sahara Sand ink across it to make it match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment