Friday, February 8, 2013

My Online Stampers Team

I do have local customers, but the majority of my customers live out of town.  While they miss out on my events, I’m still here for them to help in any way I can.  I maintain this blog for them so that I can provide some crafty inspiration.  I also keep in touch on a personal level.  Stampin’ Up has allowed me to make friends all over the USA & I think that’s awesome!  Once I started a downline (stampers who sign up as a demonstrator through me,) I needed a name for the group.  Since so many people found me online, that’s what I named my team:  Online Stampers.  This isn’t to say that all of my downline are out of town, because I do have some local folks, but I did meet most of them online because we share a common passion of stamping. 

No one ever just finds me and signs up as a Stampin’ Up demonstrator.  They start out as customers & really good customers at that!  One such person is Doris S.  She lives in Minnesota and has been my customer for some time.  In December she took the plunge and decided to become a demonstrator.  People sign up for many reasons and Doris signed up to be a “hobby” demonstrator.  She wanted the perks and discounts.  Now she can place her own orders & save money every time.  That is a great incentive!  She’s always sent me really pretty cards & recently she shared some of her current works so that I could share them with you. 

001 

She made this pretty card with the Secret Garden stamp set & coordinating Framelits.  I love purple, so I was happy to see this card!  It looks so much like spring.  It’s a little hard to tell from the photo, but I think those flowers have some bling too!  I don’t own this stamp set, but now I think I “need” to buy it.  hehe

002 

This cute card uses some of the Sale-a-Bration items to make a Valentine.  She used the Pretty Petites stamp set & coordinating punch with the Vine Street Embossing folder.  I love how she punched out the hearts and added them to the images.  It’s really hard to make a Valentine that isn’t too “girly” for the men in our life, but I think this one hits the mark. 

If you live in the Jackson, Minnesota, area & are looking for a demonstrator or a stampin’ partner, please let me know so I can get you in touch with Doris.

What about you?  If you’re reading this, you’re probably one of my customers.  Have you thought about becoming a demonstrator so you can get discounts on your supplies?  Feel free to contact me for more info on how you can be part of my Online Stampers team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment