Monday, March 25, 2013

Fabric Frenzy!

Do you love to craft (or sew) with beautiful fabric?  If so, you’re going to love this week’s promotion from Stampin’ Up.  Fabric has been discounted 50%!  I don’t sew, but I do use fabric for crafting.  I cover the tops of the jars of my homemade apple butter and I think it makes the gift extra special.  I also made fabric flower pins for all my friends for Christmas.  I cut out my fabric with the Fun Flowers die, stacked the flowers together and glued a pin to the back.  To make the flowers have more dimension, I sprayed the flowers with a fabric stiffener and scrunched them.  I think they turned out cute & since I don’t sew, I was pretty impressed with myself for using fabric to make such pretty things.  I even made a fall wreath by just tearing strips of fabric and tying them onto a wreath shape.  It was a fun & easy project.   Here’s a video with some more idea for crafting with fabric:

**Note that all items are limited quantity.  Once that quantity sells out, the discounted price will no longer be available.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment