Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sneak Peek

The new catalog won’t be arriving until June, but Stampin’ Up is giving us the opportunity to buy one item from the new catalog now.  The little 7/8” punch made it’s appearance in the Spring catalog (pg 16) & now it’s going to be in the big annual catalog.  There is a new stamp set to coordinate with this cute punch.  During the sneak peek, you can order the set as a bundle, or if you already have the punch, you can just order the stamp set.  I love that little scallop punch & I’m happy it’s going to be with us a while longer. 

Springpeek

For the English sets:

The bundle including the punch and clear-mount stamp set is item 133899 and costs $23.95.

If you already own the punch, you can order just the A Round Array Stamp set is item 129090 and costs $14.95. 

***Note:  I’ve made a correction to this post on Monday the 18th.  The 7/8 scallop circle punch is in the Spring catalog.  I originally thought it was the one in the Holiday catalog, but that one is 1 1/4”.  I almost messed up and didn’t order it because I thought I already had it.  doh!**

No comments:

Post a Comment