Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Surprise Bundle: 5 Ways in 5 Days (Day 1!)

I’ve been busy crafting.  I love it when I’m in the mood & don’t have to force creativity.  I do get “stamper’s block” from time to time, so I thought I should make the most of this surge of stampin’ energy. 

I mentioned this Spring bundle a week or two ago and some of you have taken advantage of the savings of buying it now, rather than waiting for it to be full price in the new catalog.  Now here are some ideas to use with your new set!  (If you haven’t purchased it yet, be sure to check out the ideas I have for you this week, so you can decide you “need” it too!  lol  Keep in mind, however, that the promotional price is only valid until May.)  

IMG_3320

I thought I’d share one of my favorites with you first.  I used So Saffron, Island Indigo, & Tea for Two designer series paper.  I used “K is for Kindness” from the bundle and punched it out.  I flattened a bottle cap & filled it with a circle topped with the cute little scalloped image.  I finished it off with the “thanks so much” stamp in the One in a Million set.

Come back again this week to see the other 4 cards I designed specifically for the A Round Array stamp set & coordinating punch.   

Springpeek

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment