Friday, March 29, 2013

Stampin’ Workshop

I recently got together with friends for a stampin’ workshop.  I don’t get to see this group of friends as much as I’d like, so I really enjoyed visiting and stamping with them.  We had a shoebox swap.  Everyone attending brought a sample card & all supplies to make the card in a shoebox.  We passed the shoeboxes around until we had made all the cards.  A couple of the cards were Stampin’ Up, others were not, but all were really great cards.  The card I took was one I used in my hostess club, so I won’t be re-posting that one.  Here are the others (in first name alphabetical order.)

IMG_3313 

IMG_3312

IMG_3309

IMG_3310

IMG_3311

IMG_3314

We’re planning on meeting again, so I’m looking forward to seeing next month’s creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment