Thursday, April 11, 2013

5 Ways in 5 Days–Sent With Love Day 4

Are you in love with this stamp set & paper bundle yet?  It’s so easy to create great projects with this  set. 

IMG_3328

I did very little stamping on this card.  I used the new Designer Typeset photopolymer set to stamp the “Miss you” greeting.  Having completely clear stamps really does make lining up the letters much faster than using a stamp-a-majig.  I also stamped the airplane.  Other than that, this card was made with the designer paper included in the kit.  I did punch out the heart stamp with the coordinating punch as added decoration.  This card would have been super fast, but I did take the time to stitch the baker’s twine in the banner.  (Next time I think I’ll just stick it on & save some time!  lol) 

See you tomorrow for one last Sent with Love idea-

Happy Stampin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment