Friday, April 12, 2013

5 Ways in 5 Days–Sent With Love Day 5

Wow….this week sure went by fast!  I’ve loved sharing this stamp set bundle with you.  I’ll be honest, I didn’t pay much attention to it initially.  I was caught up in Sale-a- Bration and all the other new products Stampin’ Up has been releasing for their 25th Anniversary.  I’m SO glad I finally noticed this cute bundle. 

IMG_3327

I created the other cards to be appropriate to give to people going out of town on business or going away on vacation.  Today’s card has more of a “love” theme.  I think it would make a great Valentine’s Day card or an anniversary card for your sweetheart.  I pulled out the real red and the pool party colors and made them really pop by putting them on a whisper white background.  I used 2 stamps from the set:  sealed with a  kiss & special delivery.  I also made use of my punches for this card.  I used the 1”& 1 3/4” circle punches, the heart punch, & the large scallop circle.

If you love this bundle as much as I do, I encourage you to order it as soon as possible.  It’s only available to purchase until April 30th.

sentwitlove

Happy Stampin’!

PS – I just found out that Not Quite Navy cardstock is now sold out.  Sad smile  If you ordered this color, but have not received it yet, the company will be processing refunds for unshipped orders.   

No comments:

Post a Comment