Monday, April 1, 2013

5 Ways in 5 Days–Spring Surprise Day 2

I’m continuing my series this week and sharing 5 card ideas using the Spring Surprise Bundle of the A Round Array stamp set & the coordinating punch.

IMG_3317

This was a cute & very simple card.  I used two of the images from A Round Array.  One says “Thank U” and the other is just a scalloped frame which I filled with the butterfly from the College Curios stamp set.  I punched some 1” circles to back the little scallops & then backed the center image with the larger 1 1/4” scallop.  I stamped the word “gratitude” from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set.  I used my Top Note die and added some of the Tea For Two designer series paper and topped it all off with some Lucky Limeade ribbbon. 

Be sure to join me again this week for more ideas in my 5 Ways in 5 Days series. 

IMG_3322

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment