Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5 Ways in 5 Days–Spring Surprise Day 4

Thanks for joining me again as I continue to show you my card creations from the Spring Surprise stamp set & punch bundle.  I’ve found so many uses for these little punched images & I’ve only been making cards.  Imagine what you could do!

IMG_3319

This time I used the solid image from the A Round Array stamp set and used it as an embellishment on my banner-themed card by adding a coordinating brad to the center.  For this card, I wanted to use the First Edition Specialty Paper, but it was really too beige when displayed next to the other paper I wanted to use.  I toned it down by sponging it with white craft ink.  Then I was ready to add paper from the Birds of a Feather group, as well as a topper from the Patio Party collection.  I cut out flags for my banner & added some Summer Starfruit ribbon.  I finished it off with a little greeting from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  

See you tomorrow for the last card idea in this series!

Also today Stampin’ Up announced they were discontinuing the watercolor pencils and crayons.  Once those items sell out, they will not longer be available for purchase.  Both the watercolor pencils and the Brights collection of crayons are sold out, but the other colors collections of crayons were still available at the time of this posting.  If you want the other crayons before they are all gone, now is the time to place your order.   

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment