Thursday, April 4, 2013

5 Ways in 5 Days–Spring Surprise Day 5

Oh no!  Can it be that today is my last chance to show you ideas with the Spring Surprise bundle?  I hope you’ve enjoyed the ideas I’ve shared with you! 

IMG_3321

Today is one of my favorites.  After a week of shades of yellow & green, I was ready to break into a different color scheme.  I used the “For You” stamp & punched it out.  I made it the center of my flower that I cut from the Fun Flowers die out of Primrose Petals.  The rest of the card was simple too.  A little designer paper from the Patio Party collection & an edge punched from the Scallop Edge Border punch & my crop-a-dile. 

Thanks for joining me for the very first “5 Ways in 5 Days” series.  You, too, could make all these cards when you purchase the Spring Surprise bundle. 

Springpeek

Stampin’ Up is offering free shipping on ANY size order this weekend from April 6-8, 2013.  That means you can get this amazing bundle without having to pay a shipping fee! 

And, I’ve done it again!  Come back next week for my next “5 Ways in 5 Days” series using the Sent with Love set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment