Saturday, April 6, 2013

Free Shipping This Weekend!

freeshipweekend

This weekend Stampin’ Up is offering free shipping on any size order.  Woo Hoo!  I don’t know about you, but when I run out of something, like paper, I usually wait until I have a larger order to get it.  It’s nice to be able to order what you need, when you need it!  This promotion is great.  Late last night (this promotion started at Midnight) I sent in an order for some of my local folks then exactly 6 minutes later I got another order.  Normally I’d stress about not having it in time to add to the others, but this time it didn’t matter.  I just submitted another order.  I also like that there are no limits on this promotion.  Did you place your order and then decide you forgot something?  No problem, you can order again and still not pay shipping if the order is received before the end of the promotion.  You can even order a $2.95 reinker without worrying about shipping charges! 

Now is a great time to stock up on the retiring colors.  The cardstock, inkpads, and ink refills are only available while supplies last. 

Have a great weekend & come back soon for the next round of “5 Ways in 5 Days!”

No comments:

Post a Comment