Monday, April 8, 2013

Sent with Love–5 Ways in 5 Days (Day 1!)

I’m enjoying creating lots of card ideas to share & I hope you’ve enjoyed my new series of “5 Ways in 5 Days.”  This time I’m focusing on another bundle called Sent with Love. 

sentwitlove

I can’t say enough about this bundle.  I love it!  It’s a versatile stamp set with some awesome coordinating designer paper.  I bought it in the bundle which includes a stamp set, baker’s twine, & designer paper (132851) to save 20% (it’s only $25.50!) & I’m so glad I did.  This set will only be available until April 30th.  I usually sell my retired stamps because, as a demonstrator, it’s important to use current product in my classes and workshops.  But from time to time a set really gets to me and I end up saving it.  I plan to keep this one for a long, long time.  

IMG_3304

For this card, I sponged white cardstock to create my own background paper so it would resemble the sky.  I stamped the airplane image on the background, but that’s the only stamping on this card.  The “Handle with Care” was punched from the designer paper & I added some texture with the baker’s twine.  So many people travel for business & I think this would be a nice card to tuck into their suitcase or briefcase as they leave home for their trip.

Come back again to see the other cards in this series! 

Happy Stampin!

PS – Today is the last day of the free shipping promotion.  Remember to take advantage of this great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment