Thursday, May 30, 2013

“Share” the love!

catalogimg

Are you excited about the new catalog?  (You can begin ordering from it today!  Woo Hoo!)  I found so many things I “need” for my wish list.  Obviously I can’t buy them all, so I try to pick things that will give me the most bang for my buck.  Something I did last year, which was very popular among my customers, is to offer product shares.  What is a product share?  It’s when a group of customers share an item.  Now that doesn’t work well for items like stamp sets, but it’s great for accessories.  A share gives you lots of versatility in your crafting and more bang for your buck.  Rather than just buying one package of ribbon and using the same color on all your projects, you can get a sampling of different colors.  It looks like you own everything, and you do, just in smaller packages. 

I will start collecting orders for the shares today and once the share is full, I’ll place the product order.  If you’re local, you can pay via personal check.  My long distance customers can use Paypal.  Send your share order to me at svzhong@gmail.com   When it arrives, I’ll cut everything up, package and mail the shares to each participant.  This process takes a little longer than if you just ordered things yourself, so please be patient.  I plan to ship out the first round of shares in mid-June.

Items included in the shares are denoted with the word “NEW” next to each item title in the 2013-2014 catalog.  You can view the catalog online here. 

Designer Series Paper:  $17

There are 11 new styles in the catalog.  You will receive a 6x6 piece of each paper in each of the 11 packages for a total of 66 sheets.  (*Natural Composition and Polka Dot Parade are not new and will not be included.  This also does not include the color collection paper stacks, which are available separately below.) 

Color Collection Designer Series Paper:  $16

100 pieces of 6x6 paper!  Includes all 4 color collections (20 each) plus the 2 (10 each) in-color collections. 

Embellishments:  $21

174 piece share includes:  Designer Buttons, Very Vintage buttons, Boutique Details, Hardware Clips, Candy Brad Bases, and Candy Dots in all 4 color collections.       

Ribbons:  $21

One yard of each new ribbon including chevron, ruffle stretch trim, taffeta, seam binding, and stitched grosgrain.  22 yards total!  

Shipping:  Shipping is free for my downline members, local customers, and long-distance customers who have placed orders from me in the past 90 days.  Otherwise shipping for the paper is $5.95.  Shipping for the embellishments and ribbons are $3 each.  I will combine shipping on multiple shares.  Questions?  Contact me at svzhong@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment