Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Simply Sketched

I LOVE the new hostess stamp set called Simply Sketched!  The images are SO versatile.  I’ve made a couple of cards with it so far and I’ll be sharing those here over the next week or so. 

If you love it as much as I do, you can earn it by one of 2 ways:

1.  Host a workshop in your home.  You invite your friends and I bring fun projects for us to make.  You will earn hostess dollars to spend based on the sales at your workshop.  Contact me at svzhong@gmail.com to book your workshop date if you’re interested.

2.  Have a long wish list?  Then this is the answer for you!  When you place your own order of $150 or more, you earn hostess credits.  Not only could you buy the Simply Sketched, but you’d have more hostess $$$ to spend on something else.  When you order through my website, you’ll automatically be prompted to add your hostess items when you reach the $150 mark.  On top of that, you’ll get a shipping rebate in the mail from me!

sketches 

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment