Sunday, July 28, 2013

DO-It-Yourself Wedding Ideas

wedding2

One of the parts of convention I really enjoyed happened on Thursday night when I had the opportunity to watch presentations from international demonstrators.  One such presentation was done by UK demonstrator, Monica Gale.  She created items for a wedding and I thought the ideas were awesome, so I wanted to share them. 

IMG_3767

This is a simple invitation and I love that the RSVP cards are included in the pocket at the bottom of the card. 

IMG_3766

This was the invitation when closed. 

IMG_3770

IMG_3772

This was a pretty table setting. 

She also made coordinating candleholders by filling glass cups with ink, crystal effects, and glitter. 

weddingglass

I think all these items would be great for a “do-it-yourself” wedding. 

Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are fab. Monica is a fantastic crafter and a lovely person

    ReplyDelete