Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kit

Last Month’s Kit

Have you gotten your Paper Pumpkin kit yet?  It’s a monthly subscription service that sends you a box with crafting supplies every month for $19.95.  There are different projects each month and they are always a surprise after the first shipment.  The first box is the same for everyone.  It’s an introductory kit that includes a clear block for you to use each month and supplies to make cards. 

Paper Pumpkin kits are designed to be fast and easy.  These cards can be completed in minutes, not hours.  It’s great for crafting on the go, for when you need a fast card, for people who don’t want to have to store a lot of crafting stuff, and for beginners. 

Interested?  From now until July 16, 2013, I have a special deal for my current customers*, but you must contact me for details.  If you’ve ever considered trying out this program, now is a great time.  svzhong@gmail.com 

(*Current Customers include my downline, people who have ordered from me in the past, and people who have signed up for my mailing list prior to today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment