Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weird & Wonderful

IMG_3849

I saw this card while at convention and I just loved it.  It’s a simple card with just some paper placed on a diagonal, but the sentiment really spoke to me.  My husband has always said that we are so compatible because we’re both weird.  And he’s right.  Because it made me smile, I decided I needed this stamp set.  I must have looked through the catalog at least 4 times trying to find it.  Then there it was.  It was in the weirdest of places.  It was on the personalized stamp page (aka page 135 in the catalog.)  In my mind, personalized stamps were for addresses or to use as a business stamp.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have put a greeting on one of those stamps.  Weird, huh?  But I love it.  This has opened up a whole new world of stamp possibilities.  Now I can have a stamp that says whatever I like and I don’t think that is weird at all. 

Happy Stampin’   

No comments:

Post a Comment