Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fun with Thinlits Card Dies

I love this new product and I think they are a great value at $32.95 considering they have so many coordinating pieces.  Since getting these, I can’t seem to make any other type of card.  lol 

I thought I’d share some ideas so you’d be ready to make your own flip cards.  For each card, I’ve shown the exterior of the card, then followed it by the inside.   

flower1

flower2

&card1

&card2

doily1

doily2

lips1

lips2

bat1

bat2

Really, the possibilities are endless! 

These aren’t in a catalog, but they may be ordered online or by contacting me.  They come in 2 varieties:  133479 Label Card and 133480 Circle Card.  Each set costs $32.95.

labels circle

Oh.. and the Label Card coordinates really well with the Labels Collection dies from the catalog.  They allow you to do multiple layers for matting images or text.  Also, I found that the 2 1/2” circle punch works perfectly with the Circle Card.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment