Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge?

Raise your hand if you like the grunge look.  No, I’m not talking about the ungroomed hair and slouchy clothing styles of the 90s.  I’m talking about the new stamp set called Gorgeous Grunge.  I have to admit when I heard the name of the stamp set, I was worried.  Grunge?  Why would anyone buy that???  Fortunately I didn’t have to buy it.  Stampin’ Up gave the set to convention attendees, so I got mine for free.  Don’t know what I’m talking about?  Look on page 109 of your catalog.

I am here to say that I love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I think it’s one of the best sets Stampin’ Up has ever made.  Right now you may be shocked thinking you hate grunge.  Let me ask you… Have you ever spritzed ink over a finished project?  Have you ever flicked an aqua painter with your finger?  Have you ever blown air over a marker to make marks on your paper?  Do you own Smooch Spritz?  If you said yes to any of these questions, then you, too, may love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  This set just adds a “little something” more to your project to add texture, interest, or simply break up blank space. 

Here are some examples of how you can use this stamp set to compliment other sets you already own. 

IMG_3931

IMG_3749

IMG_3909

IMG_3915

IMG_3916

IMG_3917

So you can do a little grunge or a lot depending on the desired look.  See!  Gorgeous Grunge IS awesome.  Hmm… all this talk of grunge has put me into the mood to listen to Pearl Jam.  Jeremy anyone?

Happy Stampin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment